Curious about how your spouse can become a lawful permanent resident (green card holder)? We can help!

If you are interested in petitioning for your spouse to become a lawful permanent resident (green card holder), you probably have a lot of questions. What is the process? What kinds of proof do we need to provide? How long might the process take? An immigration attorney can answer these questions, guide you through the process, and navigate any complications that might arise.


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *